Job title Electrical Technician
Reports to DM / AM Technical/Project Manager DG
Supervises Field Supporting Staff and Vendors
Basic function Installing and repairing of electrical issue of Generator and other equipment, including switches/ATS and circuit breakers.
- Technician is capable of electrical and mechanical trouble-shooting and repair performing planned generator maintenance
- Ability to work independently, be a problem solver, and work with other electricians to complete tasks in a timely safe manner
- Create job repair plan based on diagnosis to include repair operations required and anticipated hours needed to complete repairs
- Respond promptly to after-hour call out service at the request of management
- Diagnoses and completes complex repairs to generators and components at the customer’s site
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner and anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Ensures adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation
- Install and repair electrical systems.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and conduct tests.
- Pinpoint problems using a range of testing devices.
- Safely use various hand and power tools.
- Intermediate / Graduate DAE Electrical.
- 3-5 years of experience and functional knowledge of Electrical Work of Deasil Generator.
- MS Office basic knowledge.